The new zr turbo.... - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Perry Barr, Birmingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Only had it 2 weeks so with weather and all haven't had chance to give it a good going over yet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Perry Barr, Birmingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Some new pics after a bit of dodo juice love
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Wish mine came up like that Old thread is car still around

5. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Yes John Laura's car is alive and well

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Ah that's good not the engine I would choose but good to know the cars are still about. Been looking at things on google which always brings old threads from the site up are never see the cars or people here anymore

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNDQ View Post
    Ah that's good not the engine I would choose but good to know the cars are still about. Been looking at things on google which always brings old threads from the site up are never see the cars or people here anymore

Mg Facebook Groups is where a lot of mg ppl are now , That's where I got to know Laura

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Quote Originally Posted by miss npo View Post
    Mg Facebook Groups is where a lot of mg ppl are now , That's where I got to know Laura
    Ah right I don't deal with facebook only instagram but you could keep mine on the frame if you like on FB lol

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Ah right I don't deal with facebook only instagram but you could keep mine on the frame if you like on FB lol
    Your missing out all the spares are on there aswell , i got myself some brand new straights with brand new centre caps on fb , all sorts of things on there , there's that many mg rover group's your spoilt for choice , come to think of it that's where i actually got the car from aswell fb LOL , i werent a fan of fb untill i got the zr

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Quote Originally Posted by miss npo View Post
    Your missing out all the spares are on there aswell , i got myself some brand new straights with brand new centre caps on fb , all sorts of things on there , there's that many mg rover group's your spoilt for choice , come to think of it that's where i actually got the car from aswell fb LOL , i werent a fan of fb untill i got the zr
    Gumtree good for wheels got a set from there refurbished in white with tyres for 70 notes. Cant deal with all the ads and people telling you want there having for breakfast etc gotta try get to a few shows this year once the ZR is done tho

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Gumtree good for wheels got a set from there refurbished in white with tyres for 70 notes. Cant deal with all the ads and people telling you want there having for breakfast etc gotta try get to a few shows this year once the ZR is done tho
    im the same LOL thats why i wasnt fond of it , just join and have me as your mate haha , all my status's are all to do with the zr nothing else , might throw the dog into one or two , but its cars cars cars in mine lol

im goin to a show with some fb club on the 28th march weston park shropshire , then pol , saloon day and harrogate , are you goin to any of them ?