My rover 25 190vvc project - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    *Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    I live in plymouth, im miles away from any tracks
    If someone tells you to stop spending so much money on your car, ditch them, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    sun roof problems
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If someone tells you to stop spending so much money on your car, ditch them, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Its been raining lately and on the drive home from tesco i got dripped in, it went right down my neck, so when i got home i took the sunroof out this is what i found

sun roof 1.jpg
    sun roof 2.jpg

i think a new one is in order

5. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Hi yasmin, I have the same issue as of yesterday, however I cant see your pictures ***128565; what was the problem? Is there seep whole blocked?

Thanks

Charlie

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    No the metal around the sun roof and rusted and broken

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    added front lip and skirts today
    20150411_130541.jpg
    20150411_130538.jpg

Dislike / Like Alerts
    190 might be a struggle with a vvc lump (unless you have a very optimistic dyno) thats why I'm aiming for 170 at the fly or about 145 at the wheels as that should be achievable without too much.
    Having said that if you can port & polish, upgrade the valves to the slightly bigger straight fit ones and get the mapping sorted then you might be closer (combined with the exhaust cam, janspeed etc etc)
    Just fitted a exhaust cam on mine with the offset dowels, will be trying to get the mapping sorted and rolled soon so will let you know how close that gets you

Dislike / Like Alerts
    For 190bhp only really need the VVC Piper delete cam kit, throttle bodies etc a lot of the MGOC 190 ZR's race car engines are the 160 lump as there are not any VHPD engines left now

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Nos....

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Im well aware of what it takes to make 190 bhp, im an engine builder by trade :P