MGZR Owners Club Car Insurance Scheme with Prestige Keep Moving
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dislike / Like Alerts

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme

WE VIEW YOU AS A BETTER DRIVER!

The administrators of this forum have linked up with us so that we can offer you competitive car insurance quotes.

We have a fantastic car insurance scheme for people on car club forums and that is mainly due to 4 things -

1. There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 21, and includes all postcodes (excluding Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous).
    2. The premiums have to be competitive. We underwrite 14,000 units in the office per month!
    3. We have an excellent phone answering system! An overhead screen changes to red when a phone call is on hold, alerting both the manager and the Chief Executive! We have a great emphasis on answering calls.
    4. We have an excellent Claims Accident Management company.

We've already had these posted on forums -

- I'd just like to add that they did me a fantastic price for the Cinqs renewal, knocking £400 off my mega £995 renewal fee
    - Had my renewal through from .... at £880!!! Call Prestige and spoke to Jade who was v helpful and got my quote down to £670! Brilliant.Highly recommended guys.
    - Did me a great deal on my modified turbo. £450 fully comp .
    - Just had a fantastic quote of these guys, previous best was £1040 and they just quoted £825
    - Just wanted to say great customer service none of that jargon talk just straight forward and friendly and very helpful
    - Recommend this insurance company i am paying £1200 fully comp prestige quoted me £490 fully comp , am changing very soon thanks prestige

But the main reason we can offer this scheme to you is because people who are registered on car forums are viewed as better drivers which allows us to offer cheaper premiums. This has been borne out statistically which makes users of this forum a desired niche for our insurance company. We want to attract you as a customer!

I will take an active part each day answering questions you may have about insurance. My sole job is to maintain this scheme so each question should get a quick response unless I am in a meeting!

So if you're aged 21 or over and you need a quote, please call us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 (which is a landline number and should be used if ringing by mobile as it can be included in any free minutes) or ring when your car insurance renewal is due.

We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm.

When ringing, please don'tt forget to mention this forum to get a competitive quote as this scheme is geared for forum users of car clubs.

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
    www.prestigekeepmoving.com
    Last edited by Tim@Prestige; 12-01-17 at 10:50.

2. Likes lee 4d liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Please dont forget to ring us for a quote if your car insurance is due in September! Last month was our second best ever (July being the best!).

Here is some more recent feedback to whet your appetite!

* Well, after ringing the usual suspects I couldn't believe some of the prices I was being quoted. So I rang Prestige and lo and behold I've just saved £200!!
    * Spoke to someone called Moses. Friendly chap and managed to sort me out a much better price than anyone else so thanks guys. Saved over £130.
    * Renewal done. Thanks for another great quote this year. £ 479 all mods declared.
    * First time I ever called Prestige for a quote, they beat my renewal by £100 ! hope the after service is as good as the value for money
    * Huge thanks to moses for sorting out the insurance, top man!!!! Really easy to deal with and got me a great quote.

With kind regards
    Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)
    Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)
    Quotations 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Hi to all

Im back from my week away so please accept my apologies for the delay in replying to messages.

Here is some recent feedback about our car insurance scheme from people who have rung us for a quote -

· Would just like to say massive thank you to Moses at Prestige for finding me such a good price on my insurance top work ! Service was first class very happy!

· soo glad I found you.

· Thought I'd give Prestige a try after being with XX for years, spoke to Jade, very friendly professional service & they were able to beats quote by over £250, all mods declared. Bye bye XX, hello Prestige.

· Phoned you guys with my cheapest quote and you have blown it out of the water!! Extremely helpful staff especially Moses who helped me with all of my queries. Thank you!!

· Quick vote of support for Prestige; just renewed my S3 insurance (with mods) for less than I paid last year with my previous insurer. Very pleased & well recommended.

With kind regards
    Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Multi-Car

I've had quite a few messages lately requesting whether we do multi-car.

We don't actually have a multi-car policy per se but we do like this type of arrangement and so we can give extra discounts for additional cars, etc.

Bit of recent feedback
    * I got a quote off you guys and was the best I've had so far! Will be taking my policy out in a couple weeks.

*Highly recommended for car insurance, no messing about, extremely quick quote over the phone, i'll be in touch - thanks again!!!

*I have been told by a few people your really good, chat in a minute, thanks.

With kind regards
    Tim

Dislike / Like Alerts
    If your car insurance is due in October, please ring us! The last 3 months have been our best ever!

Here is some more recent feedback ***8211;

· Received a brilliant price from you yesterday for my brother in law. The renewal price from XX was £650.00 in total (inc breakdown etc). Your price was £450.00 in total (inc breakdown etc). He was more than happy to proceed and paid for the policy. Moses was really helpful...!!!!!

· Just taken out insurance for separate policies with prestige because their quote beat XXX by almost exactly £100., making them £306 cheaper than YY renewal! Friendly, answered the phone immediately, managed to spell my name without asking- altogether pleasant experience.

· well its all positive here. both car due for renewal as we were on XX multicar scheme , brill for one year then slammed the price up, Moses sorted me a cracking deal out for both cars , was prompt with the feedback and called when he said , i was at work so i asked for an evening call , no problem and all mods declared.

· Well I can happily say you've just got yourself another customer. I phoned this morning and spoke to a lovely lady called Jade and she gave me a great price. Thanks Prestige.

· Spoke to a really helpful bloke called Tony on Tuesday who quoted me 395 with all mod's declared + named driver. Cheaper than my renewal without mod's. Needless to say I 'phoned them back today to take him up on his offer. Thanks loads Tony.

Many thanks.

With kind regards
    Tim

Quotations ***8211; 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

Dislike / Like Alerts
    September was our second best month ever for sales, and our best month ever for people renewing their policies with us!

Recent feedback ***8211;

· Saved me £150....

· Got the cheapest quote so far, looks like I'll be insuring with you guys! Thanks!

· I***8217;m not renewing with XX this year thanks to you guys. Lol. Saved me a good few hundred this time round. Finally I've got a more reasonable insurance cost.

· Spoke to Moses on Friday to get a quote, after having a renewal price from XX Insurance at £682, Prestige managed to do it for £400!! Superb! thanks guys!

· Just got mine sorted out and was the cheapest going by far, Many thanks guys for the great service.

· Got my renewal today, they wouldn't play ball, phoned yourselves, job done. Can't remember the last time insurance was so little hassle, I'm well impressed.

· Big thanks to Moses @ Prestige. He best my renewal by £138.98! Signed on dotted, no faffing, job done

With kind regards
    Tim

Dislike / Like Alerts
    As we've been frequently asked about modifications, Id just like to clarify that we are a mod-friendly insurer as well as covering standard cars also.

With kind regards
    Tim

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Hot off the press ***8211; FREE MOT when you renew your car insurance with us!

As from today ***8211; this permanent offer: every person who renews their car insurance policy on the Prestige Keep Moving car insurance scheme will be entitled to a FREE MOT worth up to £54.85 with Halfords Autocentres! Just renew your insurance with us before your renewal date and we***8217;ll send you the voucher.

With kind regards

Tim

Free MOT with Halfords worth up to £54.85 when you renew with us!

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Please dont forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in November.

Hopefully, recent feedback about our scheme will persuade you!

· Thanks for the call back. the quote i've just had is fantastic need to find out what's going on with my current insurer.

· Sorted me with my insurance...I'm paying about £3 a month more but getting Full Comp, protected NCB etc.

· I know I've already praised Prestige a few posts ago, but I wanted to do it again! I just had to phone them for something to do with my payments and it's so refreshing to deal with people at an insurance company who are so friendly. I didn't catch the name of the guy I spoke to unfortunately but the manner in which he dealt with me was so much better than the way the usual big corporate companies do.

· Same here, signed up with them today for about £60 less than my other quotes.

· They were 180 less than my next competitive.

· Sorted insurance today through prestige,very helpful agent and although not the cheapest quote I had,but not by much, it had the best excess of all my quotes. Came in at £389 with £350 excess most my other quotes wanted £525 excess and were only about £40 cheaper.

· Got my insurance with prestige today. They beat my renewal for £250 and best (price comparison site) quote for £111! And that's with mods and recent claim. In the end I went for option with more extras and paid bit more but they were by far the best! Called back as promised and all...Thumbs up guys!

· Have just taken out a policy with prestige after ringing up today. Absolutely smashed the renewal price which was double what you guys quoted even with a load more mods declared and extras on top. Was probably on hold for all of a minute max each time I rang up which was a blessing compared to some where can be on hold for ten minutes plus.Ticks all the boxes so far.

With kind regards

Tim

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Again, we recorded our second best month ever for this scheme last month. As a few have pointed out, we either get our best or second best month every new month such is the popularity of the scheme!

· Well I must say Prestige battered every one I have had quotes from. I rang to day and spoke to Jade who was fantastic. I left all details with her all mods declared etc. Jade rang me back with in the hour with a quote that was far cheaper on a like for like basis than any one else, saying that they were cheapest full stop never mind like for like. All normal insurance companies would not quote due to having an FMIC fitted but they would cover all other mods, however even without declaring the FMIC Prestige were still over £270 cheaper any way. X1, X2, X3 and X4 could not quote. X5 would not quote as I keep the car on the road as they don't insure in my area for keeping cars on the road too high risk even though we prob only get 7 cars a day down our road but hey never mind. Prestige beat X6 by £412. They beat X7 by £198. And last one I tried was X8 they beat them by £156. I am chuffed to bits at the huge saving's. I would highly recommend Prestige.

· Claim feedback from me: Someone drove into back in May. Repair was approved at a garage of my choice, using parts supplied by another forum member (cheers Rich) and all happened quickly and smoothly with the assessor raving about how unique the car is and how it couldn't be written off even if original dealer sourced parts were to be used. Delighted with the service.

· Called you guys today for a quote. All mods declared (brakes, engine, suspension, interior, exhaust and the full works) and came back as £800 pretty pleased with that considering i'm only 22! Good over the phone service and the guy I spoke to was very helpful and knew how to deal with the car unlike other companies i've tried who don't have a clue what my engine is and don't seem to want to dig deeper to find out. Will be going with Prestige I think when it comes to insurance time!

· I'd recommend these guys y'all. Great customer service, different underwriters and actually know what modifications are on a car. Really good prices.

With kind regards
    Tim

Last edited by Tim@Prestige; 13-11-13 at 12:26.