Getting the 160 ready for Nov trackday - Page 25
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    videos up at last....

2. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Well put the ZR under covers for now as wont be on track again till new year but on plus side ordered the Janspeed manifold and de-cat today be here in 7-10 working days. Was lucky to get one as Janspeed are only making them in batches of 5 now when ordered.....

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Great videos. It obviously holds its own on track. What gear ratios are you using and have you got a Torsen or LSD diff in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowzrs View Post
    Great videos. It obviously holds its own on track. What gear ratios are you using and have you got a Torsen or LSD diff in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just the standard 160 4.2 diff at minute with the tyres it doesn't suffer with wheel spin all tho the gearbox is on to do list as the diff bearings are starting to get play on. Wont be getting done yet tho as ive ordered the janspeed manifold and de-cat, coilovers and cage are next and I'm also doing my race license so gearbox will have to wait for now

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Few action shots of last trackday....

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Janspeed manifold and de-cat came today. Hopefully will get it test fitted at weekend and if the fitment is ok will get it heat wrapped. Must say tho the quality seemed a lot better on the Piper and Elise parts manifold, welds aren't that great and thought the pipes would be bigger than they are but see want happens when back on rollers at Emerald.

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Passed my ARDs test finally after wanting to do it for a long time. Passed with 100% so happy....

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Finally got the Janspeed on, not rapped it yet just wanted to check fitted which is mm perfect all tho the lambda probe is completely in a different place. Luckily since I done my own loom had enough wire to reroute it. Doesn't seem much louder with the decat thankfully and car definitely feels quicker in mid-range. Just need to increase cam timing on Verviers and get back to emerald for map tweak....

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Finally got my B&G adjustable top mounts today just need to make my mind up on the coilovers now and get them ordered. Been looking into KW Clubsports but not sure if there going to be a over kill both in terms of price and spec....

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Off to the Autosport motorsport show this weekend so fingers crossed will get a deal on some motorsport coilovers