Electric window problem
    *Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts

Electric window problem

Hi everyone, have a 3 door Zr with electric windows, window started not shutting properly and now has completely come off the runners (I think). Took door card off this afternoon and still can't get to it the mechanism is still working but don't want to keep taking bits off That I don't need too, any help would be much appreciated, cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    I had this problem when i owned the rover 25.... If i remember rightly, i had to take the door card off and i think had to slight twist the metal rod things. Just play with opening and closing the window with the door card off and see where it stops and just have a play about.... Whats the worst that can happen lol

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Cheers for the advice, took it to my mate today and the motor had come completely come off the door, inner door skin had ripped and a bracket on the motor snapped off! 3 hours work and a lot of welding and it's all done!