First break change. info!
    Dislike / Like Alerts

First break change. info!

Hi all (on the few left here)

This will be my first car break change so sorry if its a stupid question but i have to change my breaks (both front & rare) as my car is getting back on the road within the next 2 months (& hope no **** smacks into me like others have had due to rover haters).

How to i get on changing them? best brand on the cheap as i will have my kids in the car and no i'm not one of these kid drivers in mg's racing around, plus are they easy to just swap around or would i have to bleed them?

2. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Use Pagid from Euros good quality at probably the best prices. Why do you think the brakes need replacing out of interest its probably not the best place to start if you never done that sort of job to be fair as its so key to safety

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Well my car has been standing since 2014 but has gone through the MOT's with no problems (after 1K put into fixing it). the last MOT said about the breaks so i had to give it a good rush and sharp break to ease them (after they was red hot lol). its just for safety reasons really.