Moving to the left
    Dislike / Like Alerts

Moving to the left

Hi guys,

I had this problem since i started driving the zr and even after getting it balanced it still goes to the left while over 20mph, it was nothing really but seems to be getting worse now.

I'm not sure what is up and with having kids in the car i'll like to get it sorted but all seems find from what i can tell and that i can see without taking things a part.

Would anyone know what i could do to sort it out?

2. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    You mean pulling as your driving along or under braking

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Pulling to the left, from what i ca tell all is ok but its in the garage in the morning as its stuttering and pops, was told it could be my intake so i think it might have got damaged while he was doing my head gasket and never told me or noticed.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Ah ok keep us updated then

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Ok all seems ok with my car with the steering but some reason it steers to the left when i'm over 20mph, i rang up sutton garage and they said it could be my frame or something at the back end? yet this would cost around 400 without labour? seems stupid since they gave a price on something that they never took a look at with my checkup 6 months ago.

It could be my injectors so i've been told to put some cleaner in the next time i fill her up and if its still doing it i might need them changing, would this do the stuttering an popping or would something not be tight?

Dislike / Like Alerts
    If was injections be the very first one ive ever heard of or come across so I would be very doubtful about that. As for pulling have you checked tyre pressures or tried swapping wheels side to side

Dislike / Like Alerts
    I was thinking that myself, i was told to put some redx or that red liquid to clean the fuel up, i put some in today before topping the car up and you can feel its still there with the stuttering, if you put your ear close to the injectors you can just about hear what sounds like air on the right side by the carb but i can't see anything wrong.

With the pulling i have not sorry, these are near new tyres but i know the drivers side one needs replacing before september for my mot but it still has months on it from what i was told, just a few cuts on the rim due to a bad neighbor F*ing with my car. i will swap the wheels around on saturday, that is if i can find a jack.

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Always worth trying the basics you can do at home before paying out on wheel alignment etc as long as the tyres look to be wearing even.

Dislike / Like Alerts
    I did, i know most stuff on cars but this one has me stumped, its started eating my petrol since putting redx in.

ended up smacking into a sandbag last night and now i got to check my drivers side, did not see it till the last minuet as it was going down hill and it was a black bag, found something is scaring my disc break. hoping its nothing bad as this car and idiot kids are costing me a bomb

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Doesn't sound like your having much luck