Higher suspension
    Dislike / Like Alerts

Higher suspension

Hi guys, car passed the MOT but after 2 new front tier's, found out that the dam 30mm coils are making it rub on the inner part of the tier (arch part) drivers side i can just slip the tip on my finger in and on the passenger side there really is no gap, just a small tiny ass gap. is there a way to just up this to get a gap to stop the tier from rubbing while driving, 54$ a tier is not good and i'm not getting my miles out of them.

I don't really want to go back to 16" or the OEM springs as i had to replace the back ones due to a bush going (can't get it replaced ) and it looks like i can get 20" in there.

Any help would do.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Thats strange what springs are they I never had any problems running the -35mm Avo springs on mine

Dislike / Like Alerts
    No name the sticker just says mg zr+ , looks just like the oem sticker but has no name of maker, they are red springs, 30mm and when i took my back one off a mate my bro knows he had a zs and offered 200 for all 4 springs. not sure why.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    A ZS? They use completely different suspension

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Yeah i noticed, not sure why he wanted them so bad, gonna take photo's saturday as that is when i can get to my moms to get under the car.

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Ok the back are red 30mm front i don't really know,

I had a look and think my cv join is going as this could be why my wheel has so much movement in it, on the ground and jacked up. found ball joint on the suspension arm i is knackered but hope its just the dust cover(that rubber thing)

I'm also thinking the springs are not done right as they look too loose(you can turn the springs) that and the springs i think are on the back are on the OEM setup, the muslim that had this car ****ed with it way too much as its costing a bomb to fix.

Plus i've been offered a 1.8 and all the stuff, should i take the deal and convert it? would my insurance sky rocket as i'm 9 months on my first year? just the car has had the HG done but the piston slap is just getting worse and the slow warm up is getting to the point of my son being late at school every day now.

Love the MG's but its becoming the reason why people gave up on the cars.