Reduced springs for MG ZR TD
    *Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts

Reduced springs for MG ZR TD

I'm looking for options for reduced springs for a mg zr td, I want something at least as hard as the originals, if they were harder even better, I clarify the TD because the engine weighs more than gasolines and I do not want a car that bounces a lot in the front. If possible springs that are currently sold.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Avo still make a set really good springs -30mm and bit harder than the standard set all tho they don't list different spring rates for diesel. Only other option is coil overs then you can have what ever springs you want

4. LikesDSH1985 liked this post
    *Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    I have 2 ZR, both diesel, one of them with coilovers of AVO and it will touch me to change at least the front springs for some harder ones, surely with the gasoline they go down of fable, but the diesel weighs a few kg more and it shows.
    The springs were looking for the other, so I asked for diesel, I would not like to find the same situation as with the coilovers, and I was looking for a cheaper option to lower it and harden it a bit.
    Thank you for your opinion, in the end I may opt for the AVO, the other option that I had in mind are the Cobras, which tend to ride a lot here in Spain too.
    Excuse me if my English is a little bad, I have to use translators.