Noise when clutch pressed?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Update: Changed clutch (was ***** for some reason) till making the noise but no grinding noise on reverse, taking it for MOT and see what they can do,

2. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Any further update

4. Likes whitetop liked this post
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Clonking from both sides
    Left front suspension is rubbing on tyre
    going great in gears now clutch is wearing in
    got a lot of drive to is so now i can see my old engine was on its last legs.

Car is finally in the MOT center and his fully checking it over and hope its a cheap fix but he said he will have to take both sides off and see what the problem is, hoping its just the drive shafts as the suspension mounts seem find (but think i put the strut in too far due to being rushed by my moms BF who got a smack in the face so had to throw everything on the car and move it to my dads till today)

Car drives, clutch seems dead on for my first time changing one but will not know what is wrong till his took both sides off and checked i never messed anything up due to being rushed.

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Ok seems the list is

New CV joints
    New gator
    New o/s top mount

MOT'ed now but have yet to pick up car in hope of the tyre rub has stopped on o/s front.

Dislike / Like Alerts
    ok got car back.\

bottom engine support is knackered and all passed but now i got a new problem(hope not) i opened her up while taking wife to work but soon as i hit 50mph the engine light came of and kept flashing, got to her work and it stopped flashing and went off but it was white not red? car seems to run hot for some reason and its had new sensors so they are now the problem.

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Normally if the EML is flashing it's picked up a cylinder mis-fire

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Well i got it to 50 again on sunday and it never came on but it did lack some power but not sure why, no codes are showing and top end seems hot but not too hot. really scratching my head on this engine, on top of that i had my bad neighbor steal my plates yet police doing nothing a per.