Hello fellow MG heads
    *Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts

Hello fellow MG heads

Hi there, its me here.
    Just a quick intro, and i think ill be staying around here for some time now hehe.
    wonderful site.....thumbs up!!

was gonna write a load of garbage chattin nonsense about myself, thought against it, and so this is my hello lol.......

had a 5dr zr 105 about 5 years ago, loved it, was a very wonderful place to sit and drive. i think mg/rover really hit the nail on the head with these, a bit low on power but hey ho.

i just picked up another zr, a 3dr black 105, and that smile is certainly back on my face hehe.
    LOVE EM!

i crashed my last one, brake issue i never fixed soon enough, think this ones a bit solid on the pedal, doesnt seem to transmit enough power to the disc, maybe im just being wary, its a beauty hehe.

04 plate, and only a stagering 31000 on the clock. i was gob smacked.
    got from an mg garage on the a1, they put a full mot, new head gasket, cam belt water pump, still got shrink wrap around the wheel jack holder lol, engine bay is spotless. think the universe was being kind to me. thank you.

anyways, gonna spend some time getting to know her, and do a couple upgrades, but have got more in mind.
    got mechanical skills so cant wait to get greesy.

thank you for this site, and hope it brings me much guidence and inspiration.

haha, so much for the short intro.

anyhoo, im off to bed to dream about my new found love

Peace4now

2. Likes ciaranocall2 liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Sounds a good car hope the HG was done correctly for you. On the far off A1 so might see you about