\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Mgzr cvt box problems\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hi I was wondering if you could help me I have a Rover MG ZR 1.8 on a 04 reg with the CVT automatic box I have just recently brought it it and it seems to drive slow so when I put it in D and drive it takes a bit of time to change gears I have looked underneath and the plug where the oil drains out as never been took out it was full of rust could you think it might just need a oil change the car is not juttering but when it\'s running its like it\'s shaking I did have the car off cousin and it has got loads of paperwork with the car really nice car are was just going to have it for a project any help would be grateful I\'ll put some pictures up soon and can you upload videos to this site as well well thanks have not had a CVT automatic box before I have only had one automatic I like my manuals any advice would help keep the great work up thank\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[163681] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Carlsmgzr\r\n \r\n
    Carlsmgzr is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n *Newbie*\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Carlsmgzr\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Hi can anybody tell me what automatic gearbox will fit in a mg zr at the moment I have a 1.8 CVT automatic MG ZR and was wondering if I can change the gearbox on me the not too keen on the CVT box or how how hard will it be to putting a a manual gearbox any help won\'t appreciate it thank you\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[163683] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n whitetop\r\n \r\n
    whitetop is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Senior Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n You will need to put the same gearbox in but if i\'m right you will need some work doing to change it to a manual gearbox as the linkage needs changing and i\'m not sure the bcu needs changing to a manual one.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[163663] = "163683,163681"; pn[0] = ",163663"; pn[163681] = "163663,163683"; pn[163683] = "163681,163663"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[18243] = "Carlsmgzr"; pu[15530] = "whitetop"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      *Newbie*
      Dislike / Like Alerts

Mgzr cvt box problems

Hi I was wondering if you could help me I have a Rover MG ZR 1.8 on a 04 reg with the CVT automatic box I have just recently brought it it and it seems to drive slow so when I put it in D and drive it takes a bit of time to change gears I have looked underneath and the plug where the oil drains out as never been took out it was full of rust could you think it might just need a oil change the car is not juttering but when it's running its like it's shaking I did have the car off cousin and it has got loads of paperwork with the car really nice car are was just going to have it for a project any help would be grateful I'll put some pictures up soon and can you upload videos to this site as well well thanks have not had a CVT automatic box before I have only had one automatic I like my manuals any advice would help keep the great work up thank