iPhone 5c and 5s - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    That's cos the 5c is designed to tempt the younger ones and hook apples claws earlier.

The 5s in meant to be more refined

2. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Official Enthusiast
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Im getting an iphone again fed up of the s3
    l Build Thread l
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Official Enthusiast
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Quote Originally Posted by Longerz View Post
    Im getting an iphone again fed up of the s3
    good man I've decided I'm definitely going to buy a 5s, did think about the S4 for a while

5. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Anyone considered the lumia? Housemate has it and although it's a windows phone its very smooth and flowing unlike android. The build quality is pretty gosh darn good and camera is meant to be the best about

Dislike / Like Alerts
    I have the lumia 925.

Personally I think its a great phone. Its fluid and responsive. I went from the Lumia 800 which was ok to the 925 which is much better. I did have an issue or 2 with Facebook but managed to sort that out

A quick note however if you are mad about apps then steer clear. Windows have about 150,000 apps in their store which is not many when compared to the other giants

Official Enthusiast
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    I had a quick go on the new lumia the other day and I have to say I was quite impressed, like you say xanadu its was impressively fluid.

My iPhone 4 is starting to seem so slow now compared to a lot more modern phones, I kinda wish Apple had done a redesign of the new iphone (looks wise) as its starting to get a bland having a phone that has looked pretty similar now for the past few years. However I do like the new features and iOS7 looks very good too.

Dislike / Like Alerts
    I am forced to have an iphone for the company and I have always said apple seem to be great with the software especially for updates and apps but seem to forget how to design something so that it looks a little different.

Dont get me wrong I appreciate that they have a design that is popular and everyone seems to want one but I have always though they were boring. I am still not sure with IOS7, to me it looks kiddified, almost like Android got their hands on it first so I hope it looks better when it is running.

Android I dumped almost a year ago, every Android update seemed to make the phone either slower or 3rd party GUI's made the things look exactly the same. Sony were really bad for that

Windowsphone8 is where it should have been when windowsphone7 was launched. Microsoft again late to the party and picking up the dregs. Lumia phones are the ones keeping them in the game, Nokia specific apps for cameras particularly where the lumia range shine

If we are lucky the new Nokia Microsoft buyout might mean we have some chance of many updates and improvements.

Rant over, I think lol

Official Enthusiast
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Yeah apple are playing it very safe by not changing the design at all, which is a shame as they are a company that claims to 'innovate'. I downloaded one of the ios7 beta's a few weeks ago and I have to say it was good. I'm hoping the final release is even better, it did feel a bit slow on my iphone 4 but then again it was a beta release and the iPhone 4's hardware is showing its age now.

I can't handle the android bloatware, but then again thats how google makes money!

Dislike / Like Alerts
    many years ago LG did similar with their U series, ok they didn't have the fan power of the iPhone but the first one was amazing, the second was a welcome upgrade, the 3rd looked the same the 4th was a different colour but overall they were the same phone and after a while people grew board

Yes I am a nerd

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Still have an iPhone 4 from release day, I cant justify paying over £500 for the latest phone. At the time I had 30% off the iPhone with the job I had and as soon as the 18 month contract ran out I stuck a £10 a month tesco mobile sim.

I'd like something a little faster but from the 4 to the recent models its not been a massive change.

This looks like a mega idea but I can never see it happening: