Trax 2012

Thread: Trax 2012

Dislike / Like Alerts

Trax 2012

I know it was a mixture of cars from different clubs, forums and facebook pages but yesterday was the first that this forum attended, it was mainly for the appreciation group as this was organised before this site came live but we all know most of the peeps that attended and saw some new faces from the midlands group, also from other rover groups. . . turn out was a little disappointing from previous years but still we all had a good time and we still had 24 cars on display. . . . the people that attend these shows are awesome and this what makes a great day out . . .

Sadly as Sam is already aware this was my last show that i am organising . . . i am having "time out" as i have lots of things happening next year so i will be "doing one" for a while . . . . but i must like to say a big thanks to all who have supported me and helped me out over the last few years with the organising and helping out on the day . . . you really are a fantastic group and i class you all as good friends and can not wait until the next time im able to attend

hope whoever takes over as Events Organiser can take it to the next level and get some cracking shows and meets sorted also continue the great spirit that we have already . . . il still be on here chatting and any help needed just shout

anyway enough soppy stuff but heres the link to my pics from Yesterday enjoy and hope to see you all in the future !!

Mark

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6660751&type=1

2. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Official Enthusiast
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    i just wana say on beahlf of the facebook group mark thank you, youve done a great job and i better still be seeing your shiny head still around though!

Rover on roids yO!

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Thanks for all your help Mark

5. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    yeah thanks Dan and Sarah, yeah you sure will be seeing me about . . . just got a busy year next year with family commitments and its also my 40th birthday year so have lots to do . . . as im not able to make any shows as such its only fair someone else has a go with fresh ideas and enthusiasm . . .

but iv enjoyed every minute and cant wait to be back soon . . . also with a few surprises maybe's

Dislike / Like Alerts
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...05376839539150

My photos of yesterday !

(while your there like the page )

8. Likes Mark Vin Diesel liked this post