Thread: New member

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts

Hi, new forum member here. Currently on my second ZR, which is of the Biomorphic Green variety. Number 54 of 84 out of the factory.

Hoping to gleen a little info from some of you guys in the future

eccy79

2. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Welcome to the forum - I fear there won't be much in the way of replies as there are very few who still seem to visit nowadays. There is however, a great deal of information around the site, so plenty to read

Always nice to hear of someone with a Monogram colour - there weren't many visible around the forums even back when they were in production. I have taken a bit of an interest in them over the last few years (I have ZR number 71 Typhoon) and have compiled a fairly extensive list of quite a lot the various monogram coloured ZRs, but number 54 Biomorphic is one I haven't previously come across. Any chance of you posting some pics?

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Hi Evil C,

Thanks for the welcome. It seems forums are a dying thing these days, thanks to facebook groups I suppose. But the wealth of info is always useful, either way.

The Typhoon is an amazing colour, do you have any pictures posted up? Would love to see it.

I have a few on hand, if you want some more, give us a shout.

Regards,

Karl
    Attached Images Attached Images