Hi all.

Thread: Hi all.

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts

Hi all.

Hi everyone, just bought a 2004 MG ZR mk1 105 with 28,000miles on the clock! I've always wanted one! It's bit rough, faded and poorly maintained, here for advice and to get it smartened up.
    Going in for am MOT and a full service next week wish me luck ***x1f62c;.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MGZR Owners Club
    Advertisements

Dislike / Like Alerts
    Hi and welcome

Nice mileage and its best to put it through the MOT before anything, see if you can get a HGF check and compression check (this really is to make sure you engine is fine)

Get a good few hours of cleaning the car, t-cut,wax the whole lot as its very cheap right now so its worth it.

*Newbie*
    Dislike / Like Alerts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannybennyzr View Post
    Hi everyone, just bought a 2004 MG ZR mk1 105 with 28,000miles on the clock! I've always wanted one! It's bit rough, faded and poorly maintained, here for advice and to get it smartened up.
    Going in for am MOT and a full service next week wish me luck ***x1f62c;.
    Hi Danny, greetings from Australia - yes we have MGs here. (and other euro-stuff :-) )

DSCN0117.jpg
    Rob

fleet:
    2005 MGZR 160; 1953 Bristol 401 (under restoration); 1953 Citroen 15CV (under restoration - Slough built so its 1/2 Brit); 1969 Peugeot 404; 1989 Peugeot 505 GTi Station Wagon; 2004 Smart Roadster; & the 'company' 2013 Mahindra Pikup Utility;
    [I]that's one for each day of the week - I really should stop ....:-/; whoops I didn't, well its not really a car - 1951 Ferguson TEA20